Welcome to the FA FAA website located at https://www.fafaabeauty.com
This Policy applies to personal information about individuals (customers, vendors, joint venture/business partners, suppliers, distributors, service providers, job applicants, employees) held by us. We will only process your Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, the applicable regulations, guidelines, orders made under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and any statutory amendments or re-enactments made of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 from time to time (collectively referred to as the “PDPA”) as well as this Policy.
We use your data to provide and improve Service. By using Service, you declare that you have read and understood this Policy and agree to us processing your Personal Data in accordance with the manner as set out in this Policy.
We reserve the right to modify, update and/or amend this Policy from time to time with reasonable prior notice to you. We will notify you of any amendments via announcements on the website or other appropriate means. Please check the website from time to time to see if there are amendments to this Policy. Any amendments to this Policy will be effective upon notice to you. By continuing to use the services and/or access to the website after being notified of any amendments to this Policy, you will be treated as having agreed to and accepted those amendments.
If you do not agree to this Policy or any amendments to this Policy, we may not be able to render all services to you and you may be required to terminate your relevant agreement with us and/or stop accessing or using the website.
SERVICE means the www.fafaabeauty.com website operated by FA FAA BEAUTY SDN. BHD.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device) for record-keeping purposes and are used by us to track your visits to the Site. Cookies may be used to save your preferences for your ease and convenience when using the Site. Third party advertising networks may issue their separate cookies to your hard drive when serving advertisements.
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) mean any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
The Personal Data as provided/furnished by you to us or collected by us from you or through such other sources as may be necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes at the time it was sought or collected, may be processed for the following purposes (collectively referred to as the “Purposes”), but is not limited to:
- to manage, verify and complete transactions with you;
- to process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions and contests offered by us and/or events organised by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- to understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
- to monitor, review and improve our events and promotions, products and/or services in order to meet your needs;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- to improve our services;
- for audit, risk management and security purposes;
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities;
- to process and analyse your Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services;
- to share any of your Personal Data with the auditor for our internal audit and reporting purposes;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
- for our credit control service and/or collection of debts due and owing to us; and
- for meeting any applicable regulatory, statutory or legal requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to us;
- to enforce or defend our rights and your rights under, and to comply with, our obligations under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations;
- to carry out verification and background checks as part of any recruitment and selection process in connection with your application for employment with us; and/or
- for other purposes required to operate, maintain and better manage our business and your relationship with us, which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent; and you agree and consent to us using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes in the manner as identified in this Policy. If you do not consent to us processing your Personal Data for one or more of the Purposes, please notify us at the contact details below.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First Name, Last Name, Full Name as Per NRIC;
- Phone number(s);
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City;
- Cookies and Usage Data;
- Identity card number, passport number;
- Personal description or preferences;
- Social media profile
- Transaction information including purchased products and store location;
- Account data, such as bank account details, bank statements, credit card details and payment details (such account data may also be collected directly by our affiliates and/or third-party payment service providers);
- Purchase History;
- Welfare and Health data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, Identity Card Number, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, statutory details, office location and other data.
5. Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. Transfer of Data
7. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
0.1. Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
0.2. Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
0.3. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
0.3.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
0.3.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
0.3.3. to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
0.3.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
0.3.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
0.3.6. with your consent in any other cases;
0.3.7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
8. Security of Data
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Data is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or other similar risks, we endeavour, where practicable, to implement appropriate technical, physical, electronic and procedural security measures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and industry standard to safeguard against and prevent the unauthorised or unlawful processing of your Personal Data, and the destruction of, or accidental loss, damage to, alteration of, unauthorised disclosure of or access to your Personal Data.
We will make reasonable updates to its security measures from time to time and ensure the authorised third parties only use your Personal Data for the Purposes set out in this Policy.
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we will put in place various security procedures with regard to the website and your electronic communications with us. All our employees, joint venture/business partners, agents, contractors, vendors, suppliers, data processors, third-party product and/or service providers, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of your Personal Data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/web mails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. As such, any transmission is at your own risk. We cannot and do not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or interception or loss of Personal Data that is beyond our reasonable control.
9. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
12. Behavioural Remarketing
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing such as a third party payment gateway.
14. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
15. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
17. Right of Access to Personal Data
18. Contact Us